Horseshoe Bay Shuttle Bus

umpisoccer

There were taxis and "mini-buses" (large vans) by the port every day. A taxi to HSB was ~$35 and a seat on the mini-bus was $7/pp. We took a taxi van around 9am the last morning and the driver was extremely nice, gave us a lot of good info. We took the mini-bus back to port around 1230pm and that was also pleasant. Keep in mind that they do wait until they fill all the seats on the bus so you might be sitting for a while.

31 minutes ago, hizzaah said:

There were taxis and "mini-buses" (large vans) by the port every day. A taxi to HSB was ~$35 and a seat on the mini-bus was $7/pp. We took a taxi van around 9am the last morning and the driver was extremely nice, gave us a lot of good info. We took the mini-bus back to port around 1230pm and that was also pleasant. Keep in mind that they do wait until they fill all the seats on the bus so you might be sitting for a while.

Do you recall how many seats in the mini-bus?

1 hour ago, JandC_Cruising said:

Do you recall how many seats in the mini-bus?

There are 30 seats on the minibuses and they fill every seat. They have those fold up seats for the middle aisle.  They won't leave until they are filled. We take a taxi if we have 3 or more. I have been on them since sometimes I go solo  as my travel partners don't want to go to the beach and I don't want to do what they want to do. 

The mini bus I was on only held 10 people (including the driver). Like a cargo van with a bunch of seats. 

We were the only two passengers wearing a mask. Two others had them on at first but took them off when the driver mentioned they weren't required for passengers.

44 minutes ago, hizzaah said:

The mini bus I was on only held 10 people (including the driver). Like a cargo van with a bunch of seats. 

We were the only two passengers wearing a mask. Two others had them on at first but took them off when the driver mentioned they weren't required for passengers.

You were lucky.