NOS & St. Thomas

site41

Hi everyone -

I made the same post in the Ports of Call section - sorry for the repeat.

My fiance and I are sailing on the Navigator of the Seas and my fiances parents are sailing on the MS Noordam (Holland's new ship).... We are going to be in St. Thomas on the same day (April 11th) BUT we are trying to figure out whether or not we will be docked at the same dock... or if there is a good meeting place if we are docked at seperate docks.... Its the first time visiting St. Thomas for all four of us, so we are clueless....

Any info would be great!

Thanks in advance...

Site41

Hi Site 41 -

Keep an eye on this link. http://www.*****/general_usvi/cruiseship/cruise_2006/STT-Feb.php

It does not have the April schedule yet, but hopefully it will soon. As someone mentioned, AOS docks at Charlotte Amalie (Havensight). My guess is that Noordam will dock at Crown Bay. They are not far apart, and there are shopping areas in between in downtown CA where you could meet up. St. Thomas is very easy to navigate and taxis are readily available. Just keep in mind that traffic builds as the afternoon goes on, so leave lots of time to get back to your ships. Hope that helps!

Archived