Mariner of the Seas questions.

We are sailing this coming Monday on the Mariner for a 5 night cruise. Do you have to make a reservation for the shows? We have sailed on smaller ships where you can just go into any show, anytime without really having to plan out the whole week. How many “ formal nights” on a 5 night cruise? On previous cruises, we have been able to get hamburgers, hot dogs and pizza near the pools. Looks like only hot dogs are available near pools. Is there any place to get free hamburgers and fries, don’t want to have to pay for Johnny Rockets each time we want a burger.

Thanks

We’re on Mariner right now so I assume you mean next Monday. Windjammer has burgers, fries, dogs but only during meal times. Dog House is open 11-6p.  Cafe Promenade is open breakfast thru lunch. I’ll check their menu today- I saw pizza listed on the Cruise Compass.

• Like 1

Just off Mariner yesterday, 6/5. No reservations for shows, just show up. There is a section in the theater reserved for pinnacles and suite guests. Same for Studio B for the ice skating show.

Burgers and dogs at the very back of the Windjammer, available for both lunch and dinner.

Edited by NCMtnBoys
  • Like 1