Opinions please of this dress!!

I would really appreciate your opinions here.... I found this dress and am unsure if I "love" it or what. I have shoulder length auburn hair and will be really tan when I wear this.. IF I wear this. I guess I am afraid that it might wash me out because it is white/silver. On the other hand I think it has the potential of being really pretty with silver,strappy & sparkly heels, and the right jewlery. :rolleyes: What do you all think? :o

http://i7.ebayimg.com/03/i/06/42/09/d9_2.JPG

I would think that the silver, especially such a pale silver, would look best on a pinkish skin tone and someone with blonde or very light red hair. Think Nicole Kidman.

I'm no expert, but that's my thought.

It might be that the mannequin it's modeled on is completely white, but it seems very pale.

I've read that people with pink undertones to their skin should stick to silver jewelry and those with golden undertones should wear gold jewelry. That is the basis for my opinion.

Hope that helps!

p.s. It's a beautiful dress, though! Nothing wrong with your taste, that's for sure!

I'm not crazy for the style, but I'm 52, not 22, so I'm a bit out of the loop on that subject. But, is this for a formal night? If so, I don't think it's appropriate, it looks too casual to me. But for a casual night, or to wear to the disco after dinner, it looks great. I don't see anything wrong with the color and if you have a great body, show it off when you're young!

I'm not crazy for the style, but I'm 52, not 22, so I'm a bit out of the loop on that subject. But, is this for a formal night? If so, I don't think it's appropriate, it looks too casual to me. But for a casual night, or to wear to the disco after dinner, it looks great. I don't see anything wrong with the color and if you have a great body, show it off when you're young!

I agree with HappyKS. Although I dont cruise, I would not wear that dress for any formal occasion.

Thanks to all!!

No,;) it was not for formal night, I have one dress for that already that I think will be stunning! I will continue to look for another.

I too thought it was too casual for formal night, thought after dinner or a casual night. I appreciate all the opinions ... I think Ehpride is right I will wait until I see something I KNOW I want:D !

Archived