Seashore Fun Pass

DFMW

Finding details online is a bit challenging, but I have found this aspect which might address some questions:

You do not need a pass for each person, but the person who’s name is associated with the pass must be present.  

And it offers you a discounted rate for activities.  

This is the offer for my Seashore cruise in October. For the price of $80, I would have $140 in credit to use on the listed activities.

I think the Interactive XD cinema is Virtual Reality goggles for simulated rafting and other activities.

23AEE185-AD2C-43E8-9980-C176212B8A39.thumb.jpeg.e63a8385e5147080f49f5b4b94353282.jpeg

Its not that simple.

1 person at 1 time gets to go into the amusement area with the 1 pass.   You end up with credits that you use for the cool things. You can buy more credits at a cheaper rate.

They will load the "fun credits" on 1 card and each activity gets deducted. You could eat up the credits real fast if you keep using the F1.  It is not unlimited

17 hours ago, mscdivina2016 said:

Its not that simple.

1 person at 1 time gets to go into the amusement area with the 1 pass.   You end up with credits that you use for the cool things. You can buy more credits at a cheaper rate.

They will load the "fun credits" on 1 card and each activity gets deducted. You could eat up the credits real fast if you keep using the F1.  It is not unlimited

I have to teens, would you recommend buying their own on board? That way we can take advantage of the extra credit?

4 hours ago, MANDMTRAVEL said:

I have to teens, would you recommend buying their own on board? That way we can take advantage of the extra credit?

The deal is usually better to pre purchase. 

If I had teens I would buy them each one.

Some things like the bowling, it's up to 4 people as you only buy the lane time.

Motion simulator, depends on person running it. Some will let you debit and number of people off 1 card, others say 1 at a time, so one goes in while other waits and then the next goes in. Which is why for teens, get each one.

2 hours ago, mscdivina2016 said:

The deal is usually better to pre purchase. 

If I had teens I would buy them each one.

Some things like the bowling, it's up to 4 people as you only buy the lane time.

Motion simulator, depends on person running it. Some will let you debit and number of people off 1 card, others say 1 at a time, so one goes in while other waits and then the next goes in. Which is why for teens, get each one.

Thanks for the clarification. That is certainly not the way it reads - or maybe I just read it the way I wanted it to be.