Couples Enclave Price

darnoc23

Hello,

Anyone know how to get the couples price for the Enclave pre-cruise?  It's about $219 but we bought during the Spa tours on the first day.  I'm expecting more people on the Summer so want to book prior to the cruise.  Thanks. 

I wanted to book this. Unfortunately the couples price of $219 has disappeared from my cruise.  It is too expensive for me to pay for 2 at the full rate so I’m annoyed at myself for leaving it.

I would suggest if the couples price is showing on your personaliser that you book before it disappears. 

51 minutes ago, wineforhealth said:

I should of mentioned you can only book the a single @ around $149 for a seven day cruise

Is this a recent change ? When I booked ( I think it was around February) I could book a couples pass. I looked again a few week ago and the couples pass option had been removed. 

Edited by smilesonfaces

8 hours ago, darnoc23 said:

Called Princess, person said it's only available Onboard.  So it's either pay the $149 x 2 or risk the price is not available and pay $179 x2.  Hope there's another way.

I don't know if this will help but, on our B2B last December we saw a special "couples rate" online before boarding (I think it was about $190 for the week) but did not book it thinking we could book once we boarded and get the special rate, as we had done pre-pandemic. However, once aboard ship they said the special rate was only available online pre-embarkation, so we did have to pay $179/person for that first week. However, we were able to go online and book the special couples' rate for the 2nd week. It sounds as if they may have done away with the "couples' rate" but are still offering a discount pre-embarkation. If you're interested in the week long pass, I do recommend not waiting until you board, as you may not be able to get the discounted rate. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jimbo1683 said:

Is Enclave the same as Lotus Spa?

Maybe on the Princess site, but not even close as far as experience, at least on the Regal. Personally for us on the Regal the Enclave was perfect. After a long day touring a little dinner then the peaceful Enclave, steam room, pool, best area was across the hall in the quiet room, no phones nothing just peace and quiet. Heaven after a long day, relaxed for an evening out or an early night of rest for next days activities.

Will be on an older ship this year but looking at the Regal for next year don't even care where it sails 😁.

About 2 weeks ago the couples pricing for a 7 days cruise of $219 was available.  When I looked today it was no longer available - only the $149 price per person.  I have not contacted anyone at Princess but it appears that they have removed the couples pricing. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jimbo1683 said:

Is Enclave the same as Lotus Spa?

Contrary to what some folks have said, it's not the same thing. The Enclave is in the Lotus Spa, but they are not interchangeable terms. I think some people may confuse The Enclave with the thermal suites, which are on Grand Class ships. 

37 minutes ago, Dunk said:

Contrary to what some folks have said, it's not the same thing. The Enclave is in the Lotus Spa, but they are not interchangeable terms. I think some people may confuse The Enclave with the thermal suites, which are on Grand Class ships. 

Grand class ships have the "Thermal Suite" - heated loungers, scented showers, steam rooms. No pool. Royal class ships have the "Enclave" which is the thermal suite PLUS the heated indoor soaking pool.  My reference is to the "Enclave' on the Regal.  Last week the couples price of $219 for 7 days was on the website. Today it is not, only price is $149 per person for 7 days. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Murray's Pop said:

About 2 weeks ago the couples pricing for a 7 days cruise of $219 was available.  When I looked today it was no longer available - only the $149 price per person.  I have not contacted anyone at Princess but it appears that they have removed the couples pricing. 

I checked and that's actually what the couples pricing was in December 2021 (rather than $199), as well. I tried to correct my post but it was too late and the edit function had disappeared. 

2 hours ago, Dunk said:

So what is Enclave and what is Lotus Spa?

6 hours ago, jimbo1683 said:

So what is Enclave and what is Lotus Spa?

The Lotus Spa is the entire spa area on Princess ships, offering massages, facials, manicures, acupuncture, etc.  The Enclave is a special area within the Lotus Spa on Royal Class ships that features 3 saunas or steam rooms, "rainforest showers", a thalassotherapy pool and a dozen heated, contoured tile loungers. There is a fee for access to The Enclave. Here is a link to the Princess.com page with information on The Enclave.

The Enclave

On the older Grand Class ships there is a similar area called The Thermal Spa, with similar features, but without the thalassotherapy pool.

I hope that's helpful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1