V2 Suites on Ovation

iramack

Hi Everyone.

We have finally been assigned a suite for our upcoming Ovation cruise.

According to the deck plan it is one without a tub and also adjoins the O1 suite next door...................

Anyone have pics or thoughts about the bathrooms that do not have tubs?  Are they smaller or roomier without the tub etc......

We don't use a tub on cruise ships, but just wondering about any issues we may have with this configuration.  It appears that the only cabins that are "shower only" are the group of 6 forward on deck 7.  Wondering why these were done that way??

Thanks

Steve in Dallas

Edited by iramack
Sp

Hi Steve:

If you check the deck plan you will see that these rooms are a little shorter, I think dues to a stairway in the center. But they are also a little wider and have the same 300 sq ft as the other V rooms.

We used our bathtub a lot on a South Pacific cruise - to wash our snorkeling gear.  Otherwise, they are mostly a waste of space for us.  I don't think you will miss it.  If you want to soak, the hot tubs are great... and they will bring you a glass of wine.

Smooth Seas!

Thanks for the info. Yes, we don't use the tub ever on cruises. Prefer to use the spa for such things. And now that you mention it I do see the slightly shorter and wider appearance on the deck plan.  All good.

Thanks Again and Happy Sailing to everyone!

Steve