Payment for Booking Question; Adding Specialty Dining

CTGirl74

Hi.  I just booked a cruise for October 2023 (it's so far away!). New England and Canada from NY. 

Two questions:

1. Is there an option to make payments for the booking, rather than just the deposit and one large final payment? It doesn't appear so when I log in and go to the payment tab. It looks like the only option is to make the final payment, which is large. I'd love to be able to make payments if I'm able to. I don't mean every month. More like two or three bigger payments. I've been on MSC once (2013, themed cruise) and the cruise was set up for payments due at certain times. My only other cruise was free (NCL). So, no experience with this. 🙂 
  2. Any idea when I'd be able to add specialty dining and other things? Do I have to make the final payment first? Some tabs are blank when I click on them. I noticed I can add excusions, photos, and internet now; however, not dining or spa. 

I also want to add that the MSC US website isn't the greatest. I couldn't find anything about the two items above (among other questions I have), so I'm hoping someone here can help. The website also seems to be kind of wonky with my booking. Sometimes when I log into the Voyagers Club, it shows my booking. Other times it tells me to add the booking and then it just errors out. 

Thank you!