Mrs

Just 47

Hi just noticed that iona has been taken out of port schedule for both olden and hellesylt for cruises on the 12 and 23 July and info any one please.this trip is turning out to be a mystery tour!!!!

5 minutes ago, Spike11 said:

Just looked at the official port sites and Hellesylt and Olden calls are still here. Perhaps an IT glitch when you looked?

I looked at a crew site and another one,I do hope it was a glitch.i know  iona is at flam today.This is my first cruise booked and had no idea that itineraries changed so much!

2 minutes ago, Just 47 said:

I looked at a crew site and another one,I do hope it was a glitch.i know  iona is at flam today.This is my first cruise booked and had no idea that itineraries changed so much!

I’m not sure how often the crew site is updated. Also some sites say N/A next to P&O ships - which can be easily misinterpreted as the port call being deleted when it actually means that P&O has not provided a docking time!

Just now, Spike11 said:

I’m not sure how often the crew site is updated. Also some sites say N/A next to P&O ships - which can be easily misinterpreted as the port call being deleted when it actually means that P&O has not provided a docking time!

Oh OK yes it says n/a of which I then mistook it for canceled.Thankyou for clearing that up,phew...

• Like 1