Kid's Club Hours

PumpkinPatches

Hi everyone!

Hubby and I will be traveling on Crown Princess in Jan 2023 with our 2 little kids, ages 3 and 5.

I see on Port Days, kid's club is open all day long vs on Sea Days there are smaller sessions throughout the day.

Does this mean on a port day we can drop off and pick up whenever during these hours?  I was looking at taking a short food tour in Puerto Vallarta, but my kids would not be into it at all.  Just trying to figure out my options before I go ahead an book the excursion.

Thank you!

I believe so.  We have seen many kids there on port days who were there for a long period of time (our DD was too young to play solo so we were in there a lot!).

Personally, I don’t think I could do it.  On our last cruise, we got her fed, took her to the club, and went for a nice dinner, and halfway through, got a call that our DD was hungry and wanted to be picked up.  Can’t imagine how that would work if we were off ship.

come to think of it - they’re no longer providing snack time, or meal options like they used to - wonder how that works for extended drop offs?

this is from Princess’s FAQ:

Is there babysitting available on board?
Yes. Camp Discovery and Beach House Teen Lounge is open during the day and evening for your convenience, on sea days and port days. From 10PM – 1AM, we offer group babysitting in the centers for kids ages 3-11 for $5 per child per hour.

Do you have childcare while the ship is in port? We do, and it’s complimentary! Just drop the kids off, and we’ll take care of them. The Beach House is also open for teens while in port. Early/late excursion? No problem; we’ll open early or stay late to accommodate you.

Edited by WAvoyager