Princess Brides

Hi-

Congrats. I had the hand tied bouquet that came with the package (red roses) and added an additional 1/2 dozen to it for only 50.00. I thought it was well worth it, it really filled the bouquet out. It was beautiful. Here are some pictures of how it turned out. Some of the pics look a little off because I had to crop them for the attachments to be allowed on this website, but you can still see the bouquet.

Bouquet1.jpg.9aa6bd46d9303849a4fc2207e5594b11.jpg

Bouquet2.jpg.7eb08df1ab77f83c161c90bda03a174c.jpg

Bouquet3.jpg.3fd404d35def2338858f3d380b2fdb80.jpg

Bouquet4.jpg.7a52488251977a11bed40bbbbdde032a.jpg

HELLO!!

It has been FAR TOO long since my last post (about 3 months) but I plan on posting regularly soon again! :)

I upgraded my bouquet with 12 large white calla-lillies and it turned out great!!

I suggest that your add 12 more roses. I had 12 white roses w/ the 12 white calla-lillies but my attitude is "the more the merrier"!

xoxoxo Ivy

HELLO!!

It has been FAR TOO long since my last post (about 3 months) but I plan on posting regularly soon again! :)

I upgraded my bouquet with 12 large white calla-lillies and it turned out great!!

I suggest that your add 12 more roses. I had 12 white roses w/ the 12 white calla-lillies but my attitude is "the more the merrier"!

xoxoxo Ivy

Welcome back Ivy!!!!! How did your wedding go??? Did you ever find a tiara??? LOL :) Send us some pictures!!!

Carrie

I just got married last week on Golden, white roses, no upgrade -- absolutely stunning. I had a very simple dress, so I wouldn't have changed a thing, they were very beautifully wrapped with white ribbon, and the dozen looked very full.

good luck!

Archived