FYI for people not "up to date" with vax on RCL with Greece ports

I searched forever and never found an answer (and no luck from RCL either) in regards to the additional port covid testing required for those not up to date with vaccine.  Greece long ago dropped all testing and vax requirements, yet if you were cruising you had to take additional tests onboard prior to disembarking in Greece.  We boarded the Odyssey on 6/19 and asked a very nice officer-- she called a "hotline" and asked the question, and as of the previous day, ALL additional port testing would be dropped (not sure about kids, but this did apply to adults fully vaxed but not boosted).  She saw us later, and said she called and asked again and got the same info.  We have not had to undergo any additional testing except what was needed to board the cruise.  Not sure if they have updated the website, but thought I would put it out there for others who were in a similar situation.  I'll also mention, that crew are all wearing k95 but very few passengers.  So far, not much coughing or other "covid-y" symptoms have been very prevalent with other passengers.  

• Thanks 1