Another cruise booked

We are already booked on the Horizon in Nov and i thought about extending our holiday/vacation so i checked my flights with Aer Lingus Dublin/Miami and we could change them free of charge. So I noticed a 4day cruise on the Conquest prior to the Horizon so i hit the book button 😂 

Quick question we’ve less than 24hrs ashore in Miami once we get of the Conquest to then board the Horizon, do we need to get another Covid test ? If so can anyone recommend somewhere in downtown Miami for a rapid test please ?

thank you.

I don't know for sure as I've never done a back to back cruise, but based on this info from the Carnival site, I think Carnival might do the test for you:

Back-to-back guests traveling on another Carnival Cruise Line ship within one day of disembarking their first voyage should inform onboard Guest Services in advance so they can receive the required pre-travel COVID-19 test before they disembark. Guests must present their negative test results upon arrival at the cruise terminal for their next voyage.

Back-to-back guests traveling on another Carnival Cruise Line ship within 2-7 days of when they disembark their first voyage should present proof of their previous cruise to the health screening staff at check-in so they can receive the required pre-travel COVID-19 test at the cruise terminal.

The test will be offered on a complimentary basis to vaccinated guests.