Check your Chase card offers

KKB

Huge thanks on this! We have a cruise next month, so obviously we have been getting ready for it. Thanks to this thread, i checked, and both my Chase cards (Saph and SW) had the offer; purchased two gift cards now!  Will likely use them on excursions, but the gift cards keep it open..

So, hubby has this offer on his Chase Freedom. When we try and buy a card on Carnivals website, it gives me a confirmation number. But then it sends an email saying the order has been cancelled. No where near his credit limit, so it’s not denied.  Any guesses as to why this is happening ? I checked his card and no charges have appeared on the card. 

Thanks for starting this thread! I checked my expired Chase offers (Freedom Card) and this offer was available to me in April and I missed it. Definitely want to keep this thread bumped up so others check!

I also checked my other card offers with Citi and BarclayCards- Citi had this as expired as well, so BOLO!

53 minutes ago, notscb said:

Thanks for starting this thread! I checked my expired Chase offers (Freedom Card) and this offer was available to me in April and I missed it. Definitely want to keep this thread bumped up so others check!

I also checked my other card offers with Citi and BarclayCards- Citi had this as expired as well, so BOLO!

Try BoA card if you have one. I found the same offer there.