NCL Broadway Cruise

NCL was doing Broadway cruises before Covid.  I remember reading about them, seeing the “stars” that were booked and thinking “who is this??”  They chose some pretty obscure performers.

( huge Broadway fan here.  Have the words from Wicked tattooed on the back of my neck.  Please don’t yell at me for my comments.☺️)

On 7/6/2022 at 6:10 PM, UKstages said:

an alternative to the cruise mentioned above:

https://sethsbroadwayvacations.com/#/

But is my freaking idol Kristin Chenoweth on the cruise? Haha, j/k @UKstages! Appreciate you posting an alternative. 

Pretty sure I'd be annoyed just seeing Rainbow Randy's face. 

with seth's big fat broadway cruise, there is no no kristen, but you do have the likes of  lucie arnaz, stephanie j. block, liz callaway, andrea mcardle, beth leavel and more. six of one, half a dozen of the other. (specific stars announced well before each sail date.)

and, FWIW, you'd be sailing on cunard, regent seven seas or celebrity.

O/T: i saw randy rainbow in concert recently. he was good, but he hasn't expanded his shtick to fill the entire stage for 90 minutes. so his concert was basically him singing his greatest hits while video clips played behind him. he's extremely talented and a great singer, but unless he goes broader and deeper with what he does on stage, he's much more effective on the very small screen, in my opinion. he needs to sing more as himself, if he truly wants to take the act to broadway, which he says he does.