SilverG ~ Please read

WeirdEyes

I posted this on the "Countdown" thread, but thought you might not read it.

Greg (if you are reading this) ~ I agree with Sandy, Ginny & Lynn! We have benefited greatly from you and the other guys (Daniel & Herb) from being on this thread. You are most welcome! The only reason I started the "women's issue) thread was because I thought the girls that were going through menopause could benefit from some information. I'm sorry if it has made you feel not welcome on this thread. That was not my intent. I did feel that both male and FEMALE were sick of hearing about all of my issues on this thread. Again, I'm sorry.

Thanks so much for your post regarding my weekend binge. It really does put things in a better light. Also, I do agree, I should've said WOE, not diet. ;)

Anyway, please come back!

I

The only reason I started the "women's issue) thread was because I thought the girls that were going through menopause could benefit from some information. I'm sorry if it has made you feel not welcome on this thread. That was not my intent. I did feel that both male and FEMALE were sick of hearing about all of my issues on this thread. Again, I'm sorry.

Anyway, please come back!

Shelia, you didn't do anything wrong. This is all just a big online misunderstanding. It is the kind of thing that pops up because posts don't have all the non-verbal signals that help us determine the real meaning behind the words. It also happens because a post just sits there and is open for interpretation without being able to clarify what you said before solid opinions get formed and others start commenting. I can see from the WORDS why Greg felt that way, but I know from the INTENT that it is not at all what was meant.

No one is wrong here. Not you for starting the thread, not the peri-menopausal princesses for posting, not Greg for feeling the way he feels. No one necessarily owes anyone an apology as much as a "Oh, I didn't realize it could be taken that way and I'm sorry you feel that way".

With people, time has a way of either bringing to light the things we need to know to stick around OR the distance needed to move on. I sure do hope we don't lose our Silver G is all I can say right now. All I hope for is to chalk it up to a misunderstanding and get back to the business of keeping on track with our WOE and WOEX at the "countdown club"!!! I miss Greg already!

Although this thread is "over the top", it does not change my mind. I, just by participating, was inhibiting discussion that others felt they need. I may have added something to the thread, but, if my presence causes hesitation for anyone discussing an issue that they need to discuss, then I'm doing them a disservice by being there.

Rest assured, I do not leave angry or hurt. But, I feel that I must leave, and I did not want to just fade away, leaving without a word, as many others have in the past.

Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with. Mark Twain

I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends. Walt Whitman

The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this? Henry David Thoreau

Friendship without self interest is one of the rare and beautiful things in life. James Francis Byrnes

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them. UNKNOWN

A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget... UNKNOWN

I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. I'd like to be the help that you've been always glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant, old friend of mine, to me along the way. Edgar A. Guest </I>

My personal truibute to Silver G. I will miss you, and do hope that time will ease these feelings and maybe you may return.

Love you all.

My personal truibute to Silver G. I will miss you, and do hope that time will ease these feelings and maybe you may return. Daniel, Indiana Cruisers

Love you all.

Daniel, Consider yourself officially quoted!

This door will always swing both ways for anyone who has good intentions! We all hope to "see" Greg soon!

Greg, be sure to pop in some time and let us know where your adventure takes you!

Greg,

Just in case you check in...I think I speak for us all when I say we are missing you over in the Countdown Club!

I hope you are well. You are in our thoughts!

DITTO!!!! I don't mind you speaking for me at all Sandy.

Archived