Condition of Hotel Maya Long Beach

mac0618

I wanted to get some feedback from anyone who might of stayed recently at the Hotel Maya in Long Beach. A lot of reviews I have seen recently have expressed some big concerns about the cleanliness of the rooms. I was hoping to find out more about the condition of the rooms from people here who have stayed not too long ago. Thanks in advance.

I have not, but I looked at the most recent reviews and some were great, some were not, some were weird. One reviewer gave the hotel a 1* because they didn't have Netflix (the horror!) and another gave them 1* because there was a rattlesnake on the grass outside their back door (cool pics of the snake!).

For a one night before a cruise I'd stay there without hesitation because the hotel has so many positives.

2 hours ago, scottca075 said:

I have not, but I looked at the most recent reviews and some were great, some were not, some were weird. One reviewer gave the hotel a 1* because they didn't have Netflix (the horror!) and another gave them 1* because there was a rattlesnake on the grass outside their back door (cool pics of the snake!).

For a one night before a cruise I'd stay there without hesitation because the hotel has so many positives.

Thank you for the insight. I do agree that some of the reviews are just out there and some people seem to have some pretty petty reasons for one stars and I discounted those.