Marks and Spencers in Bermuda???

rianvi

Thankyou for your post. We received a brochure from Bermuda and Marks and Spencers was listed as well as Trimingham's. But I have read on these boards that Trimingham's is now closed. So I was just wondering about Mark's and Spencers. Yes, I guess some people did find them expensive. But for British folks like my Mum, they sold products that she couldn't get elsewhere. Thanks again. Peace..............Anna:)

Don't know if it's still there but when we were in Bermuda a couple of years ago, Marks and Sparks was by far the smallest I had ever seen. Oxford Street it ain't. Don't get too excited.

Don't know if it's still there but when we were in Bermuda a couple of years ago, Marks and Sparks was by far the smallest I had ever seen. Oxford Street it ain't. Don't get too excited.

It is not very big. They just lost retain space on the Front Street level to an upscale store. They do have a nice food area though which is very popular. The store is located on Reid Street, however, it can be accessed from the Front Street Boutique called Lusso.

I go there several times a year for underwear in Bermuda. Although small it has everything I need and the service is old world, very helpful. If you are near Goslings (Blue) and the Irish Linen Shop - that street that seperates them, walk up the hill one block and make a rt turn and is halfway up a long block on the side of the street nearer the harbour.

Thankyou everyone for your replys.

Jeanne S. Thankyou for the directions. We are really looking forward to purchasing some of the items we can't get elsewhere.

Peace...............Anna:)

• 1 month later...

Archived