Cameron

tapia

After reading this board, I decided to book with Cameron. We were supposed to go to Harrison Caves (me, DH, and my father), then go back to the ship to drop off dad & pick up my Aunt and my mom. We got to Harrison Caves at 8:45 and found that the first tour wasn't until 9:30, not 9 as we originally heard. So, Cameron took us to a close look-out point, which was truly gorgeous. Then we went back to Harrison and had the tour, which was beautiful. Then we got back to the ship and went to the nature preserve, which wasn't what I expected. It was a little rough to walk around. But, my husband and I had a great time and DH made a friend (a cute little monkey). I would be my aunt and mom would have had a better time if they wore sneakers. The ground was a bit uneven.... From there, we went to Bathsheba and had a view from two different sides, which was gorgeous. He even gave me a map of the places we went to at the end of the day: Bridgetown, Deep Water Harbour, Holetown, Speightstown, The Reserve, Cherry Tree Hill, Morgan Lewis Mill, Barclays Park, Bathsheba, St. John’s Church, Highland Adventure Centre, Harrison’s Cave, and Gun Hill. (not in that order)

Cameron didn't have to take us to those extra places, but he did and we were able to see extra sides of Barbados we wouldn't have been able to otherwise. It was amazing and beautiful and I thank Cameron for showing me his country.

Archived