trying to book online on Carnivals web

cotton32563

or at least get a price - :) and decide from there. I have the Currents magazine in front of me. I have selected one of the cruises offered in Currents - the web page asks for a Promotional code - Currents says to request Fare code XXXX - when I enter the fare code I am told it is not valid - :confused: - Am I missing something?? The offer is good until march 31

Thanks - I was trying to avoid calling if I could - just wanted to check pricing before I made a decission - why do things have to be so difficult :(

Their website tends to have glitches. My dad tried to order something for our room and couldn't do it either b/c of the website.

You have to understand those Currents prices are not at all set in stone. They still might have the deal but with different rates/upgrades. There might be a different past guest fare code. There may be resident rates or something else you qualify for that's better. Without getting a person on the phone with access to live inventory and pricing, you're shooting in the dark. Your aversion to communicating with a live body could cost you money..

Hi. When I was booking a month ago I got this wonderful PVP. He's great and really helpful. I can give you his name and phone #

-Emmanuel Bruno-

Personal Vacation Planner

Carnival Cruise Lines

1800-819-3902 ext. 85688

ebruno@carnival.com

He really is a sweetie!! Maybe email him your question. HTH :)

There website is a pain sometime. I have been trying to book excursions on line out of 4 stop can only book one stop. But I guess it could be worse I could not be going on a crusie in 81 days.

Happy days:)

Archived