Kini Kini Tours and Flying Fishbone?

Cheeseboy

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who's ever taken one of the half-day ATV tours with this company...wondering how your experience was? Thanks!

Also, thinking about a sunset dinner at the Flying Fishbone - it sounds like just a beautiful setting! Has anyone been there?

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who's ever taken one of the half-day ATV tours with this company...wondering how your experience was? Thanks!

Also, thinking about a sunset dinner at the Flying Fishbone - it sounds like just a beautiful setting! Has anyone been there?

Check out my thread (Something Different) just before this one.

Just got back from 11 night Empress of the Seas Cruise and took in Kini Kini ATV half day. Eight of us went and had a blast. It was our second ATV tour of the cruise. Would do it again.

Ed

The Flying Fishbone is wonderful, romantic, and something everyone should experience at least once in their life!

My dh and I have eaten there 3 times and have never had a bad meal. Reserve well in advance, and request a table on the beach, right next to the water.

The biggest drawback is that this is going to be an EXPENSIVE evening. BUT the mother of your child is worth it right :D Besides the dinner itself, you will have the expense of a taxi. That will run about $19 each way. When my dh whines about that one, I just tell him to figure it into the cost of the dinner. If you each have just a cheap entree, and drink only Balashi cocktails (Aruba's delicious desalinated drinking water), with the tip and taxi you are still talking about over $100 dinner. We splurge on vacation and end up much closer to $175 -$200 depending on the wine.

Lisa, I definitely get the impression from reading all the posts (not to mention the FF web site) that this isn't going to be a 2 hot dogs for 99 cents type of evening! :-)

Almost across the board, I've heard nothing but what an incredible setting this is for dinner, and that the food is very good despite being quite pricey, so we've made a reservation. It's all about the experiences that may only come your way once, right?

Thanks Ed - I'll check out your thread! How many do these ATVs seat? I'll be going alone; my wife is four months pregnant and will obviously not be in the mix for this one.
You can fit 2 on them no problem. They are automatics and the you take off from there home in a subdivision and drive through the streets of Aruba ntil you hit the ocean and then check out the different sites for about 3 hours, then head back around and pass your ship and downtown.

It was a great tour.

Ed

Archived