Southampton debarkation timing

snowballs mom

We are first-time Cundard travelers, on the October 25th QM2 sailing, arriving in Southampton on a Tuesday. We will use the standard luggage service so we will need to find our bags in the terminal. I have purchased 10:50 National Express tickets, and am now second-guessing whether I should change to a later coach. We have no time constraints since we are spending the night at a hotel, and our tickets are flexible. Is this timing reasonable or am I tempting fate? Thank you.

Edited by snowballs mom

Disembarkation is done by deck starting with grills, coaches and priority, then beginning with deck 13 and working down. The latest you will be off is about 10.30 so depending on your deck, it could be a rush.

6 minutes ago, Lanky Lad said:

Disembarkation is done by deck starting with grills, coaches and priority, then beginning with deck 13 and working down. The latest you will be off is about 10.30 so depending on your deck, it could be a rush.

Thank you. We are on deck 8, so I will go ahead and change to a later coach. I would rather wait a bit longer at the station than have to rush.