Mardi Gras Cabins 10468 and 10469

uprivermama

I have the equivalent of Cabins 10468 and 10469 on hold on the Celebration in February. They are showing under a standard balcony, but they appear on the deck plans as having a very deep balcony that is mostly shaded (which greatly appeals to me!). But, I'm not finding any feedback anywhere from people who have stayed in these cabins. Does anyone have any information or feedback from their experience? Did the balcony stay mostly shaded due to the overhang? Were there 2 standard chairs plus a lounger? I would love to hear your experience and see some pictures!

15 hours ago, uprivermama said:

I have the equivalent of Cabins 10468 and 10469 on hold on the Celebration in February. They are showing under a standard balcony, but they appear on the deck plans as having a very deep balcony that is mostly shaded (which greatly appeals to me!). But, I'm not finding any feedback anywhere from people who have stayed in these cabins. Does anyone have any information or feedback from their experience? Did the balcony stay mostly shaded due to the overhang? Were there 2 standard chairs plus a lounger? I would love to hear your experience and see some pictures!

We had cabin 11480, exactly one level above 10468, and loved the larger balcony. Here are some pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1aFs4b1VjW7poKHu6

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hapytobehr said:

The cabins on Celebration may not be the same as on Mardi Gras.  I looked up my cabin that I booked for the Celebration on the Mardi Gras and it is a completely different cabin.

Thank you, yes I have compared the deck plans and the cabin numbers are different but the location and configuration are equivalent.

We  had 12481 on the Mardi Gras  and LOVED IT !!!  We are booked in the same type of cabin on the Celebration in February  but on deck 14  and cannot wait !!   If you ever get the chance to book these cabins DO IT  

Edited by hockeyluver
  • Like 1

On 7/18/2022 at 12:13 PM, newpherchris said:

We had cabin 11480, exactly one level above 10468, and loved the larger balcony. Here are some pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1aFs4b1VjW7poKHu6

Thanks for the pics. We have this type booked on the 10/23 18 day transatlantic cruise on the Jubilee.

After seeing your pics, it looks like a good choice.