NCL FLIGHT INFO

Tooncamp

We are down to 45 days left. Will our flight information be on my NCL app under air, hotel info? I read someone saw the record locators before they received an email. NCL sent me an email stating they couldn’t guarantee my sister and her husband would be on the same flight as us. We are leaving on the same day out of the same airport (New Orleans). 

30 minutes ago, Tooncamp said:

We are down to 45 days left. Will our flight information be on my NCL app under air, hotel info? I read someone saw the record locators before they received an email. NCL sent me an email stating they couldn’t guarantee my sister and her husband would be on the same flight as us. We are leaving on the same day out of the same airport (New Orleans). 

Flight bookings have been trending around 30 days now due to the airlines cancelling so many flights, the flight department is waiting until closer to cruise time to issue your tickets.

You'll see placeholders on the NCL site, but they won't be your final tickets until you get an email from NCL with the information.

Just now, Oxo said:

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of Norwegian Cruise Line, thank you for your loyalty and for making us your vacation of choice. You are receiving this communication, as you have reserved your flights for your upcoming voyage through Norwegian Cruise Line's air program.

At this time, we are experiencing a large volume of airline schedule changes and modifications and as such we will be issuing your flight confirmation approximately 30 days prior to the embarkation date. The electronic confirmation will be sent to the email on file. If you already received your flight itinerary details, you may disregard this communication.

For any additional information regarding your flight schedule, please contact our Premium Air Department at 1-866-625-1163 (USA/Canada) or 305-436-0866 (Miami-Dade County only), from Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30p.m EST.

We thank you for your continued loyalty and support. We look forward to welcoming you aboard soon and providing you with an exceptional vacation experience.

Sincerely,
Norwegian Air Department