RCI did it again

RCI was supposed to release the art preview for the dining room on Freedom of the Seas in February. It is the last day of the month and they switched the dining room preview to say coming soon instead of coming in February. They did the same thing for the bar preview in January. I really wish that RCI wouldn't promise things that they can't follow through on.

Things do not always fall into place sometimes. Maybe the artists did not deliver on time, or problems with the pictures being released. Am sure they want to get all the publicity they can and are not doing it on purpose. Hmm did they actually promise they would have this out today?

Annieeee

Did they actually "promise"? I know we are all excited about this ship and anxious to see the previews. But we have to understand that things do happen and RCI or any other cruiseline can not predict the uexpected. Am sure they will release the art preview as soon as they are able to. Just hold on tight, although I know everyone wants a peek asap.

Annieeee

Ok, so maybe they didn't promise but they established a timeline that they're not keeping to. If they can't meet their own timeline for the preview, there is lots of other art they could substitute. RCCL isn't so much building anticipation as they are doling out tiny bits of information at a time and being annoying about it. Their web-site looked great when they launched it for Freedom but they have added nothing to the photos and news areas since practically Day 1.

I don't think it's being picky to note that they are missing their deadlines. This is a review site and Eric is posting his disappointment at their not doing what they said they would. I don't think RCCL promised the preview but when they say "coming in Fenruary," if you can't believe it will come, say, before March, then they're not living up to expectations.

G.A.L. yourself.

I don't think it's being picky to note that they are missing their deadlines. This is a review site and Eric is posting his disappointment at their not doing what they said they would. I don't think RCCL promised the preview but when they say "coming in Fenruary," if you can't believe it will come, say, before March, then they're not living up to expectations.

G.A.L. yourself.

Thank you.

I think I have given RCI enough money that I have a right to be a little critical. I am not saying I will cancel my cruise because they aren't updating their website when they said they would. I just think they should either stay to their schedule or drop the schedule.

RCI was supposed to release the art preview for the dining room on Freedom of the Seas in February. It is the last day of the month and they switched the dining room preview to say coming soon instead of coming in February. They did the same thing for the bar preview in January. I really wish that RCI wouldn't promise things that they can't follow through on.

overpromising seemst to be an overarching corporate problem . . .

Archived