Miami hotels/transportation

hemenwak

Hello everybody,

I got the hard part out of the way. We booked the Carnival Triumph on 5/13.

I have never been to Miami and I have no idea where anything is. I would like to know if it would be better to stay near the Port or somewhere else for one night. Just looking for somewhere to eat dinner and crash but in a somewhat safe area.

What is the easiest way to get from the airport to a hotel? I am assuming to just take a taxi.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Hello everybody,

I got the hard part out of the way. We booked the Carnival Triumph on 5/13.

I have never been to Miami and I have no idea where anything is. I would like to know if it would be better to stay near the Port or somewhere else for one night. Just looking for somewhere to eat dinner and crash but in a somewhat safe area.

What is the easiest way to get from the airport to a hotel? I am assuming to just take a taxi.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

You can find tons of info on Miami Hotels on the Hotel pre post cruise board..

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/carnivalindex.html

We are going to be in Miami this week staying pre cruise at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami.. not a 5 star.. but from reviews it is a nice clean place very close to the port... right across from Bayside marketplace.. Lots of restaurants there..:)

Forgot to add.. taxis are a flat rate from the airport to the port.. 24 bucks.. should be close to that with any downtown hotel..

You can find tons of info on Miami Hotels on the Hotel pre post cruise board..

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/carnivalindex.html

We are going to be in Miami this week staying pre cruise at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami.. not a 5 star.. but from reviews it is a nice clean place very close to the port... right across from Bayside marketplace.. Lots of restaurants there..:)

Forgot to add.. taxis are a flat rate from the airport to the port.. 24 bucks.. should be close to that with any downtown hotel..

Seems I was on kroooz cams.. when I tried to post the hotels board link.. but the thread was already moved here:D

Archived