Queen's Troubles in L.A.

Kenn

"Shucks, Ma'am, Twarn't nuthin'!"

Yeah,

but it took me a minute to figure out those were two beer mugs and not some portion of the female anatomy! <G>

I did what any CC:er would have done. I guess I just thought of it, or took a minute to post to him. I just think it is sad that someone who always kept up his spirits no mattter what, and took the bad with the good, should come down with such a horrible bug. I cannot imagine flying to England from LA under the circmstances! What a Stalwart!

And besides, he kept us up nights, waiting for the next installment! It was almost like being there! Now I can talk like an experienced South Americn cruiser, and I've never even been there! <G> Heck, now I don't have to spend the money... HEY! Wait a minute!....

Karie,

Who is blushing!

Hello Again Karie,

Lanson is a nice French Champange, not the best I've tasted but very nice. Its a tad cheaper than Moet, but I sometimes buy it by the case too and usually get a good discount on it. If we ever find ourselves on the same cruise I'll make sure I pack a bottle for you to sample!

Sounds like you are a Quiz enthusiast. My Husband is a Pub Quiz Maniac! I am dreadful at them - So I never get picked for a Team and I'm usually the one sorting out the beer and food... I read on these boards that the Golden Lion does a daily quiz? Is it any good?

Lanson Lady - who just might have a glass of bubbly now!

I shall inquire at the local packy as to whether or not they can get me a bottle.

As for Pub Quiz. they are devilishly hard. And esoteric. So you might very well know the answers. Extremely eclectic questions. Even the geniuses will not know everything. First time we played I figured I wasn't even close We had 13 right answers (out of 20 questions) 14 answers won it!

Three times daily. 11:00 AM, 4:00 PM and 10:15P, I think it is. Or there abouts.

Karie,

who actually tied (without about 6 other tables) for first place once!

Archived