Oasis with teenager

Hi All - 

we will be on the Oasis in August - first time my son will be in the teenage club - he always enjoyed the kids club  - just wondering if anyone has information about the activities - timing - detail about the happenings or a copy of the activities - any information would be greatly appreciated - thanks 

We just got off of Oasis with our teenager. There didn't seem to be any organized teen activities. The Social [some numbers here] teen hangout area just had some set open times where the teens could stop by and hang out--or meet up with others and go elsewhere. It looked like they had some video games and kids sitting around in a circle, so maybe they were doing some type of group game or talk. The teen club is kind of difficult to locate! It took us until day 2 or 3 until we accidentally came across it when we heard teens yelling at some adults who accidentally wandered into it. You can't get to it from inside the ship. But if you walk around to the deck area in the back between Portside BBQ and El Loco Taco, you'll see an area that looks like a fake hedge with a gate--that's it. It seemed to me that most teens just went there to find some new friends for the first time, and then they would make plans each day to meet elsewhere to hang out on their own. However, like I said, since we missed the first couple of days, maybe there WAS more organized for the teens that you would find out from within the Social club area, like I presume is what they do with Adventure Ocean, because no specific activities for teens or kids was listed within the app.