Carnival Cruise Panorama Check in Time

What is the earliest appointment check-in time on Carnival Panorama? I know everyone has to select an appointment time, but just wanted to know what the earliest appointment arrival time is for both priority and nonpriority guests? Thank you

Edited by imacruiselover2022
clarification

The earliest check in window is 10am-10:30am which you can select when you check in 2 weeks before your cruise (16 days if you are Diamond/Platinum) if you check in as soon as it opens up you should be able to get the earliest time. When I was on the Panorama in April we did not begin boarding until closer to 11:30 (not sure if that's changed) so if you get there early you will likely have to wait in the terminal until boarding 

43 minutes ago, imacruiselover2022 said:
  • Are they really strict with boarding times and will they turn you away if you arrive early and try to board earlier than your appointment time?
  •  
  •  

Its hit and miss out of Long beach.  I've seen people turned away and other times they don't pay attention to the time.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, imacruiselover2022 said:

finals101, Just to clarify, you checked in 10 am but didn't board until 11:30am ?

I did see them check your time and they did turn people away. I did a 10:30-11 check in time and cause of traffic (people from last sailing were still getting picked up) I got there closer to 11 and got through check in/security in 15 min and waited for about 15 min until boarding opened up. Suite guests go first, then zone A1-A9....then B1-B9.. and so on I got on closer to 11:45 (my group was B2) but the first groups got on around 11:30. I'm going for a 11am check in time on my next cruise to avoid traffic and to avoid sitting around the terminal a long time cause the benches aren't very comfy 

• Like 1

We had A02 (1030-1100) check-in, I believe it goes diamond/platinum, A01, A02, etc.... 2 weeks before your cruise you are able to check-in, do it at midnight the first day available to get the earliest possible check in time.  The check process takes 30-45 minutes depending on how many are in your booking.  We walked onto the boat as soon as we were done checking in. No wait whatsoever.  

Edited by dav1041

On 7/25/2022 at 7:49 PM, imacruiselover2022 said:
  • Are they really strict with boarding times and will they turn you away if you arrive early and try to board earlier than your appointment time?
  •  
  •  

Boarding time yes, entering the building , no

On 8/2/2022 at 1:02 PM, dav1041 said:

We had A02 (1030-1100) check-in, I believe it goes diamond/platinum, A01, A02, etc.... 2 weeks before your cruise you are able to check-in, do it at midnight the first day available to get the earliest possible check in time.  The check process takes 30-45 minutes depending on how many are in your booking.  We walked onto the boat as soon as we were done checking in. No wait whatsoever.  

I got off the carnival bus from airport, and was checked in with 15 minutes. Depends on your arrival time at the port

We sailed on the Panorama on the last sailing, July 30th. We had the 10-10:30am check in. They let us into the terminal at exactly 10am. Check in maybe took 15 minutes and we sat in Captains lounge until 10:45 and were walking across the long gangway at exactly 11am. Fastest I've ever gotten on to a ship. 

On 7/25/2022 at 7:49 PM, imacruiselover2022 said:
  •  

When we were there mid-June they would not even let passengers in the terminal unless within the appropriate arrival appointment window (unless it has passed).  In our case, the flight was late and we arrive to find multiple lines outside the terminal based on appointment time.  The verified our arrival appointment had passed and allowed us inside.  So anyway, at that time they were being pretty strict.

On 7/25/2022 at 6:50 PM, imacruiselover2022 said:

What is the earliest appointment check-in time on Carnival Panorama? I know everyone has to select an appointment time, but just wanted to know what the earliest appointment arrival time is for both priority and nonpriority guests? Thank you

10-1030