Future Cruise Credits - how long to process

Pirateguy

I’ve been waiting 3 weeks for my agent to finalise my Celebrity booking which includes  Cruise Credits

My agent states Celebrity have a backlog in processing credits, anyone else experienced delays or is the agent wrong 

My TA was able to have it processed within a three week period and it was applied yesterday, the day before final payment was due. However, there were no guarantees that this would happen and it came as a welcome surprise!

10 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

It can take a few months depending on the situation. If your cruise isn't anywhere near final payment they will get to it eventually. 

When FCC processing appears to be imminent, have you (recently) had success delaying final until they cleared?

1 minute ago, canderson said:

When FCC processing appears to be imminent, have you (recently) had success delaying final until they cleared?

Yeah they have always been flexible on extending final payment (even without FCC) or getting the FCC expedited if final payment is near.