I should get 5 "free dinners" but can only book 4

Sundiego

On 7/31/2022 at 9:25 PM, mearsfansinboise said:

We had this issue as well - took care of it via the "Chat with an Agent" feature on the NCL site.  It was updated and correct about 15 minutes after the chat ended.

Great tip right here! 

I used the "Chat with an Agent" feature. Was #8 in line. Took about 5 minutes to get someone. I simply said there's a glitch where the site wouldn't allow me to book the same restaurant on 2 nights. They asked which bookings I'd like to make. Gave them a list of the 3 remaining night's, locations and times. Less than 5 minutes later they had booked all of it. 

Best of both worlds here. I got my booking done, and I didn't have to tie up the phone lines for @LGW59 so they're free to help with the luggage tags LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, IronRobi said:

Great tip right here! 

I used the "Chat with an Agent" feature. Was #8 in line. Took about 5 minutes to get someone. I simply said there's a glitch where the site wouldn't allow me to book the same restaurant on 2 nights. They asked which bookings I'd like to make. Gave them a list of the 3 remaining night's, locations and times. Less than 5 minutes later they had booked all of it. 

Best of both worlds here. I got my booking done, and I didn't have to tie up the phone lines for @LGW59 so they're free to help with the luggage tags LOL

Glad it worked out for you!  Thanks for keeping the phone line open, but I don't print luggage tags, I let them do the work for me at the port.  

Edited by LGW59