Flight from LAX

:confused: Dh and I leave Sept 17th for Alaska. We've never had to take a plane for a cruise before. We leave from LAX and arrive at Vancover, BC. I've heard there is express check in/ customs and even more rumors that they even have snacks at the check in area at the airport. :D Is this true? Do we get called off the ship for the return flight early? Anything you can tell me would be helpful.

I can't help ya too much but thought I would at least help bump ya up, someone knows :D

It is my understanding that Vancouver does have some type of service that takes your bags to the ship. I am just starting to research Alaska but I do recall reading something about it.

Goodluck!

BonVoyage

Dawna

Just thought of this when I was scrolling post. You might start a thread with a different title. Say "Vancouver airport to dock, Luggage?" Just a thought, I thought the thread would be about flight times or the port in SanPedro, were headed that way next Friday.

:confused: Dh and I leave Sept 17th for Alaska. We've never had to take a plane for a cruise before. We leave from LAX and arrive at Vancover, BC. I've heard there is express check in/ customs and even more rumors that they even have snacks at the check in area at the airport. :D Is this true? Do we get called off the ship for the return flight early? Anything you can tell me would be helpful.

You might try posting this under the general cruise discussions for Cruise Air. Here is the link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128

Archived