Signature Dining Reservations

UKCruiser2022

3 hours ago, UKCruiser2022 said:

We are boarding MSC Seashore on August 20th and have signature dining package to go the 4 signature restaurants. I am wondering how we make reservations at the restaurants? Is this something we do onboard or can we make reservations beforehand? 

If by signature, you mean the specialty package, you can make reservations online one by one (I've been told, I don't do that), but the better way (that we use)  would be to go to Deck 8, just aft of mid ship, opposite of the Chef's Court on the starboard side. There is a host/hostess station that services all the specialty restaurants, and they can make all four reservations for you at one time.  Avoid at all costs the 4,000 employees walking around with specialty dining menus.  Their sole purpose is to sell the package, not make reservations.  Another alternative is by the main atrium, you will see people from the restaurants set up with tables, and they can make reservations for you.