Price keeps changing on my new January Caribbean booking on the Equinox when I look at it on the Celebrity website.

dlh015

sed if your booking qualifies for any amenity these will be applied within 10 business days. these will be applied within 10 b advised if your booking qualifies for any amenity these will be applied within 10 business d

Haven't ever seen this before on any cruise line website. The balance due when I booked it two nights ago was 1636.99. The next morning when I checked the reservation, it was 2300.19!  And none of the packages were displayed. I called support and (30 minutes later) I spoke to a nice person who said it would all settle out in the next ten days. She also send me an invoice (which had the correct amount). It does have the following in the invoice:  Please be advised if your booking qualifies for any amenity these will be applied within 10 business days.

Later in the day it went back to the expected amount. This morning, it was 1900 and change. Just now it was 1859.19. 

Has anyone else experienced this sort of thing? 

I'll wait out the 10 days but this is rather strange...it being my first Celebrity cruise and all.

(I also had some strange wording in my confirmation email but I'll start another topic for that...) 

I had mine inexplicably change from USD to pounds or euros for a week or so after booking.  Can’t remember which now, but it did settle out eventually and has stayed the same since then.  You can call and receive a detailed receipt as well. We did this for our premium package confirmation that wasn’t clear on our emailed invoice.  I also took a screen shot of what the balance should have been when it was displayed correctly just as back up.  We are now past final payment and all is good and it is still showing $0 due.  It only displayed strangely for about a week.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, chimchimtx said:

I had mine inexplicably change from USD to pounds or euros for a week or so after booking.  Can’t remember which now, but it did settle out eventually and has stayed the same since then.  You can call and receive a detailed receipt as well. We did this for our premium package confirmation that wasn’t clear on our emailed invoice.  I also took a screen shot of what the balance should have been when it was displayed correctly just as back up.  We are now past final payment and all is good and it is still showing $0 due.  It only displayed strangely for about a week.  

Thanks for your info. I did get support to send me an detailed invoice. 

Like you, I also took (a bunch) a screenshot of the final screen verifying my cruise fare and the rest.

Thanks again...

There are a lot of cases where different items hit the account at different times, and that's especially true over the first few days or so.  An expense hits one day, a discount hits the next, and so on.  That could be why your balance keeps shifting.