HELP - Internationals checking in at USA website - problems

svnet

Hi all,

I am from Portugal and bought my nex cruise from a TA in the US.

I have been on several cruises before, and been trying to get better at finding good deals 😄

The last few we bought in a UK website and everything was smooth.

We were always able to do our online check in, regardless of the cruise company, or the place we bought it.

For this one we are having issues with the USA website: As we bought from a TA in US, our booking number and reservation log in are only accessible by "mscusa" website, ok, and it was like this in our previous purchases in the UK and we did everything in the "mscuk" website or "princess" or whatever, and completed our check in with our data and nationality., without any issues.

The problem by the check in form in the USA website is that we fill our address and country and then have a mandatory field to choose if we are from USA or Puerto Rico and then choose a state, as we aren't, we can't fill in this part... and the site won't allow us to proceed without checking these boxes... We never had this problem before, as even in other countries and companies we could always proceed with our country.

Anyone ever had this problem?...

No help from the MSC phone line! 😞

And, so far, my TA still hasn't given us an answer...

Our cruise is in 15 days and we are starting to get worried.

Any help and thoughts appreciated.

Sílvia

Try doing a You Tube search for videos of your ship and cabin. It is likely you will find at least one video that will show you the exact layout. I would not place total trust in what someone tells me on the phone or internet.