Ya know what I wish?

I wish that everyone could have the same experience that we have all had...waking up in a new country, on a different island, at sea in the middle of nowhere. Now to me...its an excellent vacation and a great holiday. It's perfect. It may not be for all but, for those of us that frequent these boards, its irreplaceable. The anticipation. It seems to grow and grow from within. I'm actually just happy (not really, more like jealous) - for those that get to go before me! We have gone on our first, second and third cruises in a year. Two with the kids and one ourselves. I know we're addicted but we get the feeling that landlubbers spite us. Does anyone else have the same problem? Maybe much is too much? We just don't know. All we know is that we love cruising but seem to be gettting "guilted out" by family and friends that don't/won't cruise. What would you do?:confused:

I think it's like when you have your first baby and your friends are childless. You can't talk about anything but the baby because it fills your life and you're madly in love with it. The childless people get tired of hearing about the baby until they have one of their own. And then they can't stop talking about their baby either!

Archived