CICI waterpark in acapulco

melika091900

I just was wondering if anyone has been here ? and prices? taxi?

and if we can book the dolphins on our own here? any websites?

any info id appreciate :)

thanks for any info

we will be going to acapulco on NCL star ( again) in november

I think Roberto on the Acapulco thread has been there. Ask him this question on the other thread. He is a great help.

THanks Judy.. i will :)

40 more days ... .until the star for you :) whooo hoooo

I'm really getting excited now. Espcially since is snowing outside right now and all our schools are closed tof=day. It's not suppose to stop till late tonight so might have a 2 hour delay tomorrow. I'm gald it's March.

I also feel as I always do just before I cruise or any vacation that I won't be ready or have all the info I need. I always have too much, LOL but I'm sure you know what I mean.

I'm really getting excited now. Espcially since is snowing outside right now and all our schools are closed tof=day. It's not suppose to stop till late tonight so might have a 2 hour delay tomorrow. I'm gald it's March.

I also feel as I always do just before I cruise or any vacation that I won't be ready or have all the info I need. I always have too much, LOL but I'm sure you know what I mean.

O h yes i know what you mean.....

:)

I went to cici about 5 years ago...this was early on in the swim with the dolphins craze. It was great...very small groups, I think there were 8 in ours. Decent size dolphin tank, and the "push" was done in the side "lap pool". The water park itself was nice....several slides, and (my favorite) a wave pool. Like I said, it has been 5 yrs, so I can't guarantee what it is like now.

I went to cici about 5 years ago...this was early on in the swim with the dolphins craze. It was great...very small groups, I think there were 8 in ours. Decent size dolphin tank, and the "push" was done in the side "lap pool". The water park itself was nice....several slides, and (my favorite) a wave pool. Like I said, it has been 5 yrs, so I can't guarantee what it is like now.

thanks for the info.. we might be checking that out...

are you staying dry in Santa rosa??? im near vallejo.. the rain just wont stop.... :(

have a good day

the rain stopped for today - LOL! Now it's just cold.

A note about acapulco...it is not the acapulco of the 80's. it is now the #1 tousirst destination for Mexico City, and it no longer caters to americans.

Like I said, it's been about 5 years since I was at cici, but the dolphins seemed well cared for, and the faciity was clean and enjoyable.

-patty..

the rain stopped for today - LOL! Now it's just cold.

A note about acapulco...it is not the acapulco of the 80's. it is now the #1 tousirst destination for Mexico City, and it no longer caters to americans.

Like I said, it's been about 5 years since I was at cici, but the dolphins seemed well cared for, and the faciity was clean and enjoyable.

-patty..

yes no rain, but its coming back,and suppose to snow too,, we shall see...

yeah i heard that about acapulco.. did you feel safe there.? we might just do the waterpark and thats it .. at least we got to see it ..hahahaha

thanks for the info

Archived