Costa by Carnival

foodsvcmgr

3 hours ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Kinda sorta, but not really. They are a vista class ship but If you look at the layout, it's a distinctly Tuscan flair and it's not exactly the same. I'm quite excited to cruise on the Firenze when it arrives in LBC. Now the only question is how long do we have to wait to get a Excellence-Helios class ship out west? Hopefully, sooner, rather than later.   

I wonder if they will order a few more or come up with something new, once Celebration and Jubilee come out. 

38 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

Greenland from Baltimore?1?!  Please tell me where you are seeing this.  I can't find these sailings on the Carnival website and would be very interested in booking one.

The sailings are there, but there's only two, one in August and one in September 2023 on the Legend. However, the one rooms that look to be available are interior and for a steep price.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, CruiseAdict218 said:

I wonder if they will order a few more or come up with something new, once Celebration and Jubilee come out. 

The sailings are there, but there's only two, one in August and one in September 2023 on the Legend. However, the one rooms that look to be available are interior and for a steep price.

Found it!  Thank you, I didn't realize Greenland was part of that Journeys cruise.  Thanks for bringing my attention to this, y'all!  DH and I would definitely do this cruise, but never in an interior.

• Like 1