Parades and Dance Parties

mikaula

I can’t seem to find the answer to my question when I’ve used the search feature. I’d like to know if the parades in the Promenade on Voyager class are currently happening. My grandkids loved the parades and the dance parties were also a big hit with them. I haven’t been on a ship since Covid and I know lots has changed since then. Are the parades and dance parties a fatality of Covid?  

I'm not sure about all of the ships in the Royal Caribbean fleet, but we did a Transatlantic on Wonder OTS in April, and there was a parade and parties on the Promenade deck.    We even had a New Years Eve Party in April, where they held the first balloon drop on any ship since Covid.    I've also seen on social media the cruise director who is on Mariner posting pictures of parties (I think they've had parades onboard too) on the Promenade, and Silent Discos.

Just got off Oasis and they had a parade and dances in the Promenade.  A crew member told me that they had just recently restarted this.  Apparently they were cancelled for a while during Covid, but they are back now.  Hopefully your Voyager class ship will also have the parades.