Beer Delivery?

prog

Tell me more about this option...If I can have a case delivered to my room for $55, that is only $35 more that it cost me with not hassle....saves me $2.00 a beer?

JD

:D

Tell me more about this option...If I can have a case delivered to my room for $55, that is only $35 more that it cost me with not hassle....saves me $2.00 a beer?

JD

??? Sorry I don't understand the question. Do they allow you do have beer delivered to your cabin???

JD

Wellwishers is 55 plus 7 for delivery.. works out to 2.58 per beer.. I should have beer in my cabin when I arrive on Sunday:D

Seems to me that the Wellwishers price at $2.58 sure beats Carnivals price of about $4.00 if I understand all this correctly. :confused:

Irishnewfie, what kind of beer and how much did you order? Have a great cruise!!!:)

Seems to me that the Wellwishers price at $2.58 sure beats Carnivals price of about $4.00 if I understand all this correctly. :confused:

Irishnewfie, what kind of beer and how much did you order? Have a great cruise!!!:)

Yes Carnival charges 4 per beer.. I ordered Coors Light failsafe.. 48 cans..

Thanks we will have a great time.. We just arrived in Miami a couple hours ago for a pre cruise stay!!

I looked at Wellwishers and didn't see any beer. :confused:

I thought that ship deliveries were a "no, no" since 9/11 regulations were set.

You have to call wellwishers directly at the 1800 number.. Well I guess they are now allowing it again:)

Has anyone had beer delivered from Wellwishers to the Conquest in Galveston? Texas has strict liquor laws. I called the Bon Voyage department and they Quoted me $4.50 per beer for Miller Lite. That's too much, but I guess it is better than paying $7 like at Relliant Stadium. We decided just to order our Jim Beam instead. We leave on the 12th, so I'm trying to finalize everything by Saturday.

:confused: I posted too soon.

Found the 1-800-423-6525 number.

No beer on the order form!

Now I have a question.

Won't the cruise staff confiscate the beer or liquor?

If you can't carry your own on how come you could send it?

:confused: I posted too soon.

Found the 1-800-423-6525 number.

No beer on the order form!

Now I have a question.

Won't the cruise staff confiscate the beer or liquor?

If you can't carry your own on how come you could send it?

As I posted earlier on this thread you need to call for beer it is not on the website..

No they will not confiscate it.. Have no idea why they allow it.. maybe because it costs alot more than just bringing your own:confused:

yea I called them earlier and sure nuf a case of coors lite is $55 + $7 fee. Then I got alittle carried away and checked for 750ML smirnoff which is $33 and Amaretto which is $35. The nice lady said it will arrive sometime the day of departure. I asked what if it doesn't arrive at all or it arrives the final day, of course letting her know that I do not have room for all that to get it home.... She said it would be credited back to my credit card. At this point I felt empowered with all this knowledge, called another company and they were surprised that wellwishers would let you get credit back. They were much cheaper by long shot but this company said they WOULD NOT guarantee delivery on the first day and if its the last day, then thats that.... I see their point so I am still waiting to hear back from one other company on their policy before I decide. So far Wellwishers is winning my vote though.

yea I called them earlier and sure nuf a case of coors lite is $55 + $7 fee. Then I got alittle carried away and checked for 750ML smirnoff which is $33 and Amaretto which is $35. The nice lady said it will arrive sometime the day of departure. I asked what if it doesn't arrive at all or it arrives the final day, of course letting her know that I do not have room for all that to get it home.... She said it would be credited back to my credit card. At this point I felt empowered with all this knowledge, called another company and they were surprised that wellwishers would let you get credit back. They were much cheaper by long shot but this company said they WOULD NOT guarantee delivery on the first day and if its the last day, then thats that.... I see their point so I am still waiting to hear back from one other company on their policy before I decide. So far Wellwishers is winning my vote though.

You do realize that it is $7 delivery for each item ordered... not per order right?

There is a thread over on the NCL board about this subject.

NCL will no longer allow Wellwishers or anyone else to deliver alcohol to their ships. Eventually Carnival and others will probaby adopt the same policy. Frankly I see their point. Its like bringing your own popcorn to a movie theater. Lost revenue.

There is a thread over on the NCL board about this subject.

NCL will no longer allow Wellwishers or anyone else to deliver alcohol to their ships. Eventually Carnival and others will probaby adopt the same policy. Frankly I see their point. Its like bringing your own popcorn to a movie theater. Lost revenue.

Well until Carnival stops it.. it doesn't really matter what NCL does or others do.. does it?:)

I don't see the point actually.. I am paying for a cruise.. what I consume in my cabin is to me like what I would consume in a hotel room.. I still pay for everything that I drink outside the cabin or room:rolleyes:

Plus Carnival offers the same option.. only you pay double the price:(

Archived