Elite Question

pamps2801

17 hours ago, 1965 said:

Will any unused "punches" on medallion from the 1st segment carry over & be added to the 15 new "punches" on the 2nd segment? I'm calling them punches because I don't know what to call them now. 😁

I do not understand your question. You are on a B2B and assume you are elite and on the first segment you will be trading full minibar for 2 cofffee pkgs. Are you traveling solo and having both packages on your one medallion? If so then on day one of the first segment, it will show you have 30 ‘punches’ and any unused ‘punches’ will roll over to the second segment, so if you only used 10 the first segment, your medallion will show you have 20 left on day1 of the second segment, there is no ‘new’ 15 punches, unless you trade your second minibar for coffee packages on the second segment.

I do not understand where you think there are ‘new’ punches for 2nd segment?

If you are loading the 2 packages on 2 different medallions either in same cabin or otherwise, each medallion will only have 15 punches to use for the entire B2B sailing. So if you use 5 the first sailing, day1 of second segment will show you have 10 left. 

My experience has been, you will see a charge for the coffee packages on your account, which is how the package is loaded onto your medallion(s) and within a day or two, you will see a credit to zero the charges.