Shore trip company

sb cruiser

I have used Shore Trips, but not in Belize. We used them in Cozumel for a dune buggy excursion. We also used them for a snorkeling excursion in Jamaica, and a diving excursion in Grand Cayman. All of the trips were excellent. The pick-up at the pier or the instructions to catch a cab were perfect. Also, the costs were very reasonable.

I would certainly use them again, and if you want a thrilling and beautiful adventure in Cozumel, I'd highly recommend the dune buggies. The guides were friendly and helpful. They made a meal on the beach that was out of this world. We absolutely had the time of our lives!

I booked a Tortola excursion through them and unfortunately the tour was cancelled due to circumstances beyond their control. They went above and beyond the call of duty to try to notify me of the situation. I was called, emailed and they left a voicemail and called again just to ensure I got the message. The money I paid them was very promptly credited back to my credit card without any problems.

I would not hesitate to do business with them.

• 2 weeks later...
I booked a Tortola excursion through them and unfortunately the tour was cancelled due to circumstances beyond their control. They went above and beyond the call of duty to try to notify me of the situation. I was called, emailed and they left a voicemail and called again just to ensure I got the message. The money I paid them was very promptly credited back to my credit card without any problems.

I would not hesitate to do business with them.

We are also interested in this company. Do you have contact info??

Archived