Premium Plus and sharing

edspec

Going on a cruise w/ a friend, separate cabins.  I'm a wine drinker, w/ lots of water and other non-alcoholic drinks during the day.  If I order a bottle of wine at dinner am I allowed to share?  Had the package for a solo cruise in January and the waiters really encouraged me to order a whole bottle each night, but I generally went w/ the one or two glasses I would normally drink.  Don't want to cheat on the plan, because that is why we all pay the high prices we do.  If consensus is that I shouldn't share than I will order the glass vs. bottle.

We have always been encouraged to share a bottle of wine during dinner with our table mates, usually our adult children. We usually get the premium plus beverage package. I love my Starbucks and bottled water. The Veuve is pretty tempting too. On our last cruise we even shared a bottle with the table next to us they were 3 gals that were learning about wines. The waiter was having a blast with all of us, and recommending some great wines.

Just got off of the Joy on 8/14...my husband and I had the Premium Plus, my mom and 17 year old son(obviously) did not. )(Please note: my  mom and our son had a separate cabin next door to us). We ate all of our dinners together and even when my husband ordered a drink(generally a Manhattan or an Old Fashioned) and I asked for a bottle of wine, they would also ask him if he wanted a bottle of wine which he ordered. They brought all three of us a glass and kept both bottles chilling next to us or on the table nearby. Every time they approached our table, they asked all three of us if we would like more wine - either bottle - or if my husband wanted another drink. Whatever we didn't finish, they handed to us to take back to our cabins.

Edited by cheryl525