Shareholder Credit for Two Cabins

Jthans24

DW and I own 200 shares of RCL stock. We have an upcoming cruise with two cabins, with a different one of us on each room splitting the kids. 

The only post I found on this topic was 10 years old, so I'm hoping someone has had a more recent experience. Can we both submit for the $100 OBC using the same account? I would print out two copies of our brokerage statement, highlighting different names on the submission form for the correlating reservation name. I'm hoping this works, rather than needing 100 shares in two separate accounts.

Thank you,

Josh 

18 minutes ago, Jthans24 said:

DW and I own 200 shares of RCL stock. We have an upcoming cruise with two cabins, with a different one of us on each room splitting the kids. 

The only post I found on this topic was 10 years old, so I'm hoping someone has had a more recent experience. Can we both submit for the $100 OBC using the same account? I would print out two copies of our brokerage statement, highlighting different names on the submission form for the correlating reservation name. I'm hoping this works, rather than needing 100 shares in two separate accounts.

Thank you,

Josh 

Here is a link to the Royal Caribbean shareholder credit information.  Here is the screenshot of the applicable wording:

image.thumb.png.c66a37d875633749584519b6830ece24.png

It looks like you can do it!

Edited by mahdnc