Airport Transfer through NCL - What's the process?

mtncjx

I purchased the airport transfer from the options page of my reservation on ncl.com between SEA and the Seattle Cruise Terminal for $27 each way for an upcoming cruise in October, it did ask me for my flight information when purchasing it, but I can't seem to find any additional info about it. How does this work? Will they just show up at the SEA baggage claim to pick me up, and then take me back right after the cruise, or do I have to actually schedule something? My flight to head back is later that night, so I'd prefer to stay in Seattle proper before heading to SeaTac if I could rather than spending 12 hours at the airport.

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by mtncjx

• mtncjx changed the title to Airport Transfer through NCL - What's the process?

This is on my edocs for an upcoming cruise. My paperwork includes 2 transfers with info as follows:

"Transfer Information

Upon arrival to SEA-TAC, please claim all luggage checked with your airline. please proceed to the Norwegian Cruise Line podium located between baggage claims 12 and 13 where a representative will be available between 9:00a and 2:00pm , the first bus will depart at approximately 10:00am>Please have your transfer vouchers ready. Transportation is arranged as a scheduled shuttle service, based on guest¿s arrival time and numbers. You may experience a short wait until the arrival of the next available shuttle>Hand-carry all travel documents, medications, and valuables.>Guests arriving prior to day of sailing requesting transfers on day of sailing, should meet at the following airport location: NCL podium baggage claim 12 and 13 at 10:00 am.>If you are unable to find a representative on the day of sailing, please call our local Seattle representative at 206-849-4184. In the event of an emergency, please contact Norwegian Cruise Line at 1-800-327-7030 within the USA. Outside of the USA please call 305-436-4000. >"

"Transfer Information

Bell Street Pier 66 Cruise Terminal, WA to Sea-Tac International Airport. Detailed disembarkation information and luggage tags will be provided to you while on board. Our representative will meet you upon disembarkation from the ship for your pier to airport transfer. The Port of Seattle is proud to offer Seattle Norwegian Cruise Line guests a complimentary Valet Luggage program, where your luggage can be transferred directly from your stateroom to your airline. Program is limited to specific airlines and flight times and is for domestic flights departing y on your disembarkation day. Please see the Front Office onboard the vessel for more information and availability. Hand-carry all travel documents, medications and valuables. Please have your transfer vouchers ready. Transfers are non-refundable and no credit will be given for any unused portion. In the event of an emergency please contact Norwegian Cruise Line at 1-800-327-7030 or 305-436-4000."

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, mtncjx said:

My flight to head back is later that night, so I'd prefer to stay in Seattle proper before heading to SeaTac if I could rather than spending 12 hours at the airport.

I'd suggest cancelling your return transfer because it will drop you at the airport with hours to spare.  Once you clear immigration and leave the cruise terminal, you'll be directed to a bus that will take you to the airport.

Instead, you could take the "Best of Seattle" excursion which drops you off at the airport.  That's 3.5 hours so you'll still be there quite early.  Or you rent a car near the cruise terminal which you could drop at the airport that evening.  On a map, I see a Zipcar and a couple Budget offices nearby.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KansasTexan said:

This is on my edocs for an upcoming cruise. My paperwork includes 2 transfers with info as follows:

"Transfer Information

Upon arrival to SEA-TAC, please claim all luggage checked with your airline. please proceed to the Norwegian Cruise Line podium located between baggage claims 12 and 13 where a representative will be available between 9:00a and 2:00pm , the first bus will depart at approximately 10:00am>Please have your transfer vouchers ready. Transportation is arranged as a scheduled shuttle service, based on guest¿s arrival time and numbers. You may experience a short wait until the arrival of the next available shuttle>Hand-carry all travel documents, medications, and valuables.>Guests arriving prior to day of sailing requesting transfers on day of sailing, should meet at the following airport location: NCL podium baggage claim 12 and 13 at 10:00 am.>If you are unable to find a representative on the day of sailing, please call our local Seattle representative at 206-849-4184. In the event of an emergency, please contact Norwegian Cruise Line at 1-800-327-7030 within the USA. Outside of the USA please call 305-436-4000. >"

"Transfer Information

Bell Street Pier 66 Cruise Terminal, WA to Sea-Tac International Airport. Detailed disembarkation information and luggage tags will be provided to you while on board. Our representative will meet you upon disembarkation from the ship for your pier to airport transfer. The Port of Seattle is proud to offer Seattle Norwegian Cruise Line guests a complimentary Valet Luggage program, where your luggage can be transferred directly from your stateroom to your airline. Program is limited to specific airlines and flight times and is for domestic flights departing y on your disembarkation day. Please see the Front Office onboard the vessel for more information and availability. Hand-carry all travel documents, medications and valuables. Please have your transfer vouchers ready. Transfers are non-refundable and no credit will be given for any unused portion. In the event of an emergency please contact Norwegian Cruise Line at 1-800-327-7030 or 305-436-4000."

This is perfect, thanks. I don't have my eDocs for another couple weeks and couldn't find this anywhere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phillygwm said:

I'd suggest cancelling your return transfer because it will drop you at the airport with hours to spare.  Once you clear immigration and leave the cruise terminal, you'll be directed to a bus that will take you to the airport.

Instead, you could take the "Best of Seattle" excursion which drops you off at the airport.  That's 3.5 hours so you'll still be there quite early.  Or you rent a car near the cruise terminal which you could drop at the airport that evening.  On a map, I see a Zipcar and a couple Budget offices nearby.

Good tip, thanks @phillygwm. I'm technically working that day, but I'm deciding if I want to take it off or not and run around some of my old stomping grounds when I worked in Seattle.