Key Sale!

If anyone is considering the key for the Dec. 4th Harmony cruise, jump on it now!

We originally had a 2-device internet package for $197 and change. The Key is just $237 and change now for the two of us!

So $20 each for all of the extra benefits! The early boarding alone is worth it 🙂

7 minutes ago, cruisetorelax44 said:

If anyone is considering the key for the Dec. 4th Harmony cruise, jump on it now!

We originally had a 2-device internet package for $197 and change. The Key is just $237 and change now for the two of us!

So $20 each for all of the extra benefits! The early boarding alone is worth it 🙂

Already a couple of posts for this if you scroll just a bit 😉

• Like 1

Can the OP or someone else please clarify. I keep seeing people mention early boarding, but in the Key description in the planner it does not say early boarding of the ship. It says "Priority access into the terminal (within booked arrival time). Are people misreading this? This just means that at your designated arrival time, you will have priority access into the terminal for checking in, not necessarily early access to board ship. 

On 9/2/2022 at 10:29 PM, blueslily said:

Can the OP or someone else please clarify. I keep seeing people mention early boarding, but in the Key description in the planner it does not say early boarding of the ship. It says "Priority access into the terminal (within booked arrival time). Are people misreading this? This just means that at your designated arrival time, you will have priority access into the terminal for checking in, not necessarily early access to board ship. 

no, there's a special key line. you can get into the terminal when they open it up to the suites. i've sat on chairs right next to the suite people, and once boarding begins, you walk on right after that suite section empties. they've never once looked at my actual assigned check in time, just the key .

46 minutes ago, cruisetorelax44 said:

no, there's a special key line. you can get into the terminal when they open it up to the suites. i've sat on chairs right next to the suite people, and once boarding begins, you walk on right after that suite section empties. they've never once looked at my actual assigned check in time, just the key .

Ok. Yes, I've had The Key before. There was a lot of chatter about this topic yesterday. The language in the planner has changed since earlier during the restart. Just wanted folks to be aware of the language. Things are constantly changing and evolving. Expectations can be disappointed.  Hopefully it works out for everyone. Thanks  

• Like 1