Self serve beer on the radiance

Dwright826

25 minutes ago, ledges1 said:

They had them on the Valor and Glory with the tap handles installed. I never saw anyone use it. I assumed they were working since they had the handle installed.

When we were on the radiance in August, the handles were installed, but they had an oops sign on it. And then in the screen, it read can't connect to servers. Sad face

It's 0.40 an ounce right? I want to say when I was on her in August, a 16 ounce can was about 7 or 8 dollars but I can't say I got a draft pour so I'm not sure how much those run but the the pyo would be 4.80-12 oz and 6.40 - 16 oz. Does anyone know if the pyo station charges the gratuity that the bars do? I feel like that would be the only reason it would be cheaper, if it didn't charge automatic gratuities.

Edited by Dwright826

17 hours ago, Dwright826 said:

It's 0.40 an ounce right? I want to say when I was on her in August, a 16 ounce can was about 7 or 8 dollars but I can't say I got a draft pour so I'm not sure how much those run but the the pyo would be 4.80-12 oz and 6.40 - 16 oz. Does anyone know if the pyo station charges the gratuity that the bars do? I feel like that would be the only reason it would be cheaper, if it didn't charge automatic gratuities.

There is no where I see it stated on PYO, but we did see a $2 service charge for beer we got there. I do wonder if they were having software issues, in early March on Radiance paid with card and the meter never moved but  poured “free” ly 😉 but that helped make up for service fees from earlier pyo beers husband had. 

One machine was like this, other one acted normal. 

I used one of these PYOB stations once. The beer was foamy but yet somehow flat. It was tepid and tasted like the nozzle was dirty or the beer was skunked. On top of all that it was more expensive than having a bartender pour it, and I paid a tip. To say the least I felt cheated and have never touched the machines again.