Destiny vs Miracle - help??

cotton32563

I am currently booked on Miracle April 2007 - 8I nice aft balcony cab headed to the Western Caribbean - western not our favorite place but just thought it was time for a change - Just doing some searching and found a cabin on Destiny - Southern - aft wrap around balcony cat 9A - :) for $200 less than what I am paying for the Miracle. Which is the better ship?? Both offer several different islands we have not been to -so now it is up to the ship!! :confused:

Anyone been on both that can offer advise -

p.s. I should say that our last two cruises have had the little fridge in the cabin - I did like that even though the temp was not all that cold - it looks like Miracle has the fridge thing going - but could not find anything on the Destiny - would 9A have the little fridge????

thanks in advance for your advise!!!!

Yes the Miracle had the little fridge and it did keep things cold (I'm from Canada and I know cold!!).

Have not been on Destiny (Triumph is the largest Carnival we have been on) but really enjoyed the Miracle.

Not as many people...not the chair hogs that were multiplying by hundreds on Triumph...and overall the food and service were excellent.

The ports are wonderful on both though...happy pondering and choosing!:) :)

;)

I am currently booked on Miracle April 2007 - 8I nice aft balcony cab headed to the Western Caribbean - western not our favorite place but just thought it was time for a change - Just doing some searching and found a cabin on Destiny - Southern - aft wrap around balcony cat 9A - :) for $200 less than what I am paying for the Miracle. Which is the better ship?? Both offer several different islands we have not been to -so now it is up to the ship!! :confused:

Anyone been on both that can offer advise -

p.s. I should say that our last two cruises have had the little fridge in the cabin - I did like that even though the temp was not all that cold - it looks like Miracle has the fridge thing going - but could not find anything on the Destiny - would 9A have the little fridge????

thanks in advance for your advise!!!!

We personally prefer the Miracle (as you can see have sailed her twice) - love the layout of the Spirit class ships. Am still hesitant about going back to the larger ships because of all the negatives you hear about.

The ports are great on the Miracle, too - our absolute favorites - you can't go wrong. Had another smooth sailing week - barely feel this ship move.

Good luck with whatever you choose - but I'd stick with your first choice!

Archived