Sphere showing up on website

FLAlaska

13 hours ago, rj59 said:

I don't go on cruises to be pampered or to get more skin cancers, but to view the sea, sunsets, scenery, dolphins, waves, and whales. 

That is great preference!  But, without the Sanctuary, there is no other nice area for those who do enjoy being in the fresh air and really experiencing sailing, the sunsets, scenery, waves, views.   

A public 'observation deck' is fine....  They should add one somewhere.  But not taking away from the already shrinking and often crowded areas of open deck area.  Other preferences are great, but not taking away from the general reason for being out at sea sailing.   Many do prefer to be pampered.  Many do prefer the open deck areas like the full Promenade.  I would enjoy the Sanctuary.  My fear is that Princess is going the wrong way and designing for single particular likes, at the expense of other major things..

Princess has already done away with the nice, open, Retreat Pool area. No long promenade areas.  If the way too loud, way too crowded, central pool deck is all that remains, then I see that as a problem.  Enough to make me second guess getting on any ships newer than Regal.

The indoor areas are great, especially for cool weather cruises.  But not at the total expense of deck area.

My issue is that Princess has limited areas like these, to fit even more cabins on already crowded ships.  The thing is, we all know that comes down to $$$$, so that will probably continue to get worse.  I don't think they will change.