Has anyone had to resubmit a document for Bermuda TA?

Marie2

We cruise in 18 days on AOS to Bermuda. I applied for the TA at the 30 day mark. We had to renew our passports and my children got new passports for the trip. I was on my second TA application when I realized I hadn’t signed the passports. I corrected the issue with two of my children but my application along with my daughters does not have a picture of a signed passport uploaded (just the unsigned one). There is no way to access the application to amend it. I thought of just uploading the passport in the spot for the covid test result but I hesitate to do that without direction from Bermuda. I immediately emailed the address that is given (I have since emailed them twice) and have heard nothing back. I feel like they should be pretty good with contacting you if something needs to reuploaded (I am sure many times the upload fails or the picture is fuzzy). Maybe it won’t even be an issue as obviously Royal will be checking passports when we board. Has anyone had any experience where they have had to reupload or was anyone’s application ever denied? It just makes me nervous not taking care of this ahead of time as it seems they wait until a few days before leaving to approve the TAs. 

I was notified via email for a May cruise that my TA was not approved (my negative test file did not upload correctly) the day before embarkation (stress!). I was sent a link to re-upload the needed file, I did and it was approved within an hour. I think that would likely be the same process for you once the application was complete if they didn't accept the unsigned passport for some reason.

I've heard of folks having more luck calling than emailing for specific questions. Good luck!

• Like 1

I'm coming on on 5 days before sailing to Bermuda and hadn't heard anything. I called the toll free number and they said that although I previously submitted my proof of vaccination with my application at approx. the 25 day mark they either didn't receive it or there was a problem with it They re-send the link which I promptly re-submitted. I immediately called back and they emailed approval while still on the phone. I just wish they would have proactively notified me that there was a problem instead of me having to call them.